Mar 16, 2011

IMAGINE.....

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky


Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too


Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one


Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man


Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...


You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

John Lennon


I cannot even begin.... to Imagine......

  

For our fellow Aussies who would like to make a donation to the Japan Earthquake Appeal
please visit here

 or



Lydia from  Ever Ours and Lucia Dinh Pador and Henny Vallee from Utterly Engaged are also running a fund-raiser called For Japan with Love 

 Please check it out and whatever you can contribute will be so appreciated. 

In addition to this fund raiser they are also holding a Bloggers Day of Silence this Friday March 18th, 2011 .
Lona de Anna will be participating with numerous other bloggers on this day...as a sign of respect and love for all those affected by the devastating Earth Quake in Japan. 
 
If you would like to join us and add your name to the list please visit here and leave a comment with your link.

 
Many Thanks

Anna x

1 comment:

  1. Oh my .. that made me cry.
    Much better written than my little reference to the 'Bloggers Day of Silence'.
    But I guess if we all do our little bit then that is good too.

    Lovely post (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)