Mar 10, 2011

HOME TOUR - Paul Wilmot's Miami Shores home in Florida

I know we have said goodye to our Summer here in Oz...but I'm not quite ready to let go yet and embrace Autumn...not when I keep coming across such divine spaces like this.

Paul Wilmot’s Miami Shores, Florida house.

 The sitting room is decorated with a Noguchi floor lamp, mid century armchairs, and an antique Chinese table; the Theatre sofa is by Ted Boerner for Design Within Reach.

So beautifully styled by Designer Andrew Galuppi...( insert Sigh here!)



images from: Elle Decor

3 comments:

  1. The bedroom is SO me.

    Thank you for sharing Anna,

    xx Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mix! Do you think the floor in the last pic is painted? XX Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, like being on holiday.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)