Mar 24, 2011

CELEBRATING FRIDAY

 image: Kara May

Its Friday and I'm super excited...why? because its my birthday weekend..YAY!
Ok..so my birthday isn't officially till the 28th..but there will be lots of fun to be had this weekend with my two special boys.
Little Jacq loves birthdays..loves cake..and presents of any kind..and just to see the excitement on his little face will be the best present ever!

Sunday night Mr White and I have a date night where we will be indulging in some delicious Moroccan Cuisine at the Kazbah Restaurant...drooool...my mouth is watering already!

And then there are gifts...eeeek...I love gifts and always get so spoilt
by Mr White
but the best kind of gifts are the ones YOU give yourself : )

Will be sure to show and tell on Monday..

Oh..and reminder..there is still time to enter my fab giveaway here !!

I leave you with

this tune by

Cee Lo Green..Called "It's Ok"
Puts a little spring in my step ; )


Have a fantastic weekend my lovelies! x



15 comments:

  1. Happiest of happy wishes to you beautiful Anna.
    Soak in all the love shared with your boys this weekend, I hope you enjoy all that your truly adore this weekend.

    xx Felicity

    PS: March babies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! Birthday girl, it is my birthday weekend too!
    I am on the 29th!!
    :) what a fun weekend you will have with your boys. have fun on Sunday!! sounds delish.
    Have a great weekend!!
    Having dinner with the girls for my birthday:)
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Anna sweetie!! The thought of your dinner is making my mouth water too, lol! Have a fantastic time with the 3 best guys in your life :) And let them spoil you. Spoil. You. Rotten.

    PS Awesome tune, very upbeat and making me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, wishing you a splendid weekend with your gorgeous boys, sweet Anna. And enjoy your date night! J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna have a fabulous and fun Birthday Weekend!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a splendid weekend with your boys hon and an especially fine time on date night! You deserve it. Happy Birthday weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday lovely lady! Wishing you a special day with your nearest and dearest xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine too! I love Birthday weekends! Have a wonderful time lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a beautiful w/e Anna and wishing you a very Happy Birthday for Monday! I look forward to hearing all the details... especially how Pete spoils you! Enjoy honey... much love... S x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a fab weekend and enjoy being spoilt..xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a wonderful weekend of prebirthday celebrations my dear! Get VERY spoilt!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you a great, fun Birthday weekend;))
    And lots, lots of presents!!!
    Lovely greetings...

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish you the best birthday ever, my dear friend!!!Kisses and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy happy birthday Anna. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your spoiling! Sounds like Mr White knows exactly the right way to go about it!!!
    It was my b'day last weekend but Im having a party this weekendas it was the big
    4 0
    ....should be fun!!
    Cheeers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Anna! Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)