Mar 22, 2011

ARTISTS BLOCK



This morning I woke up all inspired ..all geared up...and ready to get painting!

So I rushed around the house trying to finish up any tedious household chores I had to do..so that I could spend the rest of the day in a creative bubble.

Tick Tock..jobs done...lets rock and roll!

So out came the paints...working area set up ...some music for inspiration...and a nice cup of tea and some little snacks just incase I'm on a roll and end up skipping lunch..and away we go...your in the zone Anna...go for it!

Sooooo....ummmmm....where do I start?  tick tock...tick tock...tick tock

things were looking good...I was getting somewhere....then boom!

I went from feeling fabulous...to frazzled...to friggin annoyed....to forget it!

Hours wasted...only to end up throwing two dreadful pieces of artwork in the trash because I just couldn't bare to look at them anymore!

I had such a headache afterwards...I should have taken two of these before hand



Has anyone else every felt that way?


8 comments:

  1. Errm all the time lately, and now that I blog I feel guilty about it. So silly. If they sold creative Nurofen (too funny), I'd have shares in the company. I hope it passes very soon for both of us.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, how pesky! How handy would those tablets be? I have always felt that if thigs are going well, keep on going and if the juices aren't flowing, walk away.
    Tomorrow might be a more creative day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, lots! And can you send me some of those? Don't worry, you're not alone - we all have the same dramas. K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happens quite a lot!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the RB Creative Pills. I bet RB does too. I'm a new fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...all the time Anna. Hope you get your mojo back real soon =0)
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear friend, I am so glad I've found your blog! I am becoming a follower today.
    I love to see what other artists are doing and relate to them as how life goes for us on a daily basis. I would like to invite you for a blog hop happening at my blog right now, it's Wednesday Watercolor, where blogger friends and artists can come and link and share their work and blog.
    Please come visit and see if it interests you.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It happens to me all the time. I actually get really impatient when I paint and rush things. Then I get mad because it looks crap and give up. Viscous cycle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)