Feb 1, 2011

A PRAYER TO THOSE IN THE PATH OF CYCLONE YASI

When will these natural disasters end for our poor Queenslanders....and now cyclone Yasi is due to hit parts of North Queensland.
This is so scary for me as I have many friends and fellow bloggers..who live out that way and have chosen to stay and ride it out....my prayers are with you all...that you and your family..your babies are kept safe....just the fear of what may or may not come and the terror it could bring to everyone..especially the little ones...makes me want to burst into tears.

Will be praying for you all x


Image of Cyclone Yasi taken from Nasa...Unbelievable!

image: SMH

8 comments:

  1. It's just too much to comprehend, Anna, isn't it? Time for Mother Nature to have a rest. J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again I am glued to the TV. I am trying to imagine the colossal noise, in the dark, in a small room. It's just too terrifying to think about. I'm praying for the children that go through this, how traumatic. I think a miracle is in order please God.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree with the comment above. time for mother nature to take a rest.
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is so sad Anna, there is to much disaster, I to worry about all the children. I was in Townsville when Cyclone Larry hit Innisfail and that was just devasting and Cyclone Yasi is going to be worse! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Living o/s we just don't get the same news as you so all we can do is keep checking the news websites :( It's just so hard to believe that nature can be so beautiful yet so terrifyingly destructive :( I too will be praying for all my fellow Aussies xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't quite believe this is going on up here. We are certainly having a bad time. I truly hope that it isn't as terrible as predicted. I too will be praying for everyone up north.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you see that someone wrote on a boarded up window or doorway "Kiss My Yasi"?? Giggles, well scary, but sense of humour in FNQ. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel sick about this so can't imagine how they're feeling up in Queensland. We've been praying for them. I hope it won't be as bad as they say but I think it's an empty hope :( Please God keep them safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)