Feb 10, 2011

OF COURSE...A HORSE

Since seeing this image I happen to stumble across via Apartment Therapy



I have been completed obsessed with Black and White Images of Horses and Equestrian art...and am thinking that a large print in a beautiful frame would look perfect above my hallway table...as opposed to the mirror I have at the moment...which I am seriously bored of now!

Some beautiful photography I came across whilst researching...






 My Favourite
 

Images from: Tattoone,redbubble, visulize.us, Lisa Cueman Photography

4 comments:

  1. These images are terrific and I'll be following some up as I begin to do a bedroom makeover for my teenage girl.

    Felicity x
    www.giftsofserendipity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horses are such beautiful creatures. It would be nice to see one on the wall every day :)
    Have a lovely weekend Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely breathtaking images Anna, Wow amazing.
    Have a great weekend.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've given me a great start to the weekend Anna, I adore horses xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)