Feb 25, 2011

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND MY LOVELIES

The sun is shining ever so brightly this Saturday Morning which has put a little spring in my step...and so I intend to get out and enjoy it with my loved ones ..after a little bit of retail therapy ; )  (mostly homewares) so this means a trip to Spotlight and then Ikea..my mind just couldn't rest last night with the mental mood board I had going on in my head for our living area...so fingers crossed its a productive day creative wise.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, I hope that whatever it is you are doing it is filled with LOVE.


A little quote by Helen Keller which I love




4 comments:

  1. I've always loved that quotation, Anna. I was fascinated by her as a child. It can be so hard with the clanging and cacophony of life to remember to listen to that quietness inside and feel it.

    Lucky you - I miss my trips to Rhodes IKEA. We don't have one down here. I covet some simple Ribba frames! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh so jealous! Ikea and Spotlight. In one day. Glory be.
    Enjoy, Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how lovely, IKEA...hope it was heaps of fun. Emma. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spotlight and Ikea, two of my favourite places. Hope you had a great therapy session.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)