Feb 15, 2011

BRAD FORD - LOVE YOUR STYLE

When I first spotted this image in the Lonny Dec 09 Issue...my heart just went flip flop...and I had to look this Mr Brad Ford up and find out a little more about him...Mr Ford you are a genius when it comes to Interior Styling.

His style encompasses all the elements I think make a perfect space..a style that is understated yet sophisticated, straightforward, elegant and functional. He puts great balance, light, space and color factor into every design, creating a timeless effect. 
Clean lines and simple but well-crafted furnishings, with an attention to texture and the highest quality materials...just perfection in my eyes!



No wonder this guy was just recognised as one of the Rising Stars of Interior Design by the International Furnishings and Design Association.

 This is the image that made my heart go flip flop....then flip flop again and again!

Click on images to ZOOM in my lovelies!


 












images from: Brad Ford ID inc

4 comments:

  1. I hear ya sister! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I like his style too!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow - the sort of room you wouldn't want to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot fault a single thing. Beautiful and clean without being too blank. Love all the art too!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)