Jan 29, 2011

MY LITTLE HAPPY VEGEMITE

Today I added a new print to Jacq's Room...which I am also working on at the moment, I thought it was super cute and sums him up to a T...The little puppy peeking his head up is so so cute and I love the happy vibrant yellow....what do you think?

I also have a few others to add..including a gorgeous print I purchased from My Sweet Prints...Janette's prints are just so awesome!!

Kids stuff is so much fun and I have so much fun working on Jacq's room!




images : own

13 comments:

  1. It is just adorable Anna! Fun and Bright!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable is that? I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Anna. I have just ordered Janette's Home Sweet Home Print. Love her beautiful creations. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute print- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness! Oh how I adore your site! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SO cute Anna! I love it, the little doggie is so cute. Thanks for the little mention :)
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it! So much Anna!! The pup is gorgeous and the yellow is happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh anna....i WANT that print...

    my kiddos NEED that print!!

    australian kids over seas...we must get one of those prints...just gorgeous...

    little J's room looks fab!

    melissa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very sweet and I love the cheery yellow!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love kids decorations, too. Too bad I don't have any kids. Guess I'll just have to buy it for myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the happy yellow and of course, the words are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)