Jan 24, 2011

BLOG AWARD & 7 Things About Me



A huge thank you to Nicole from Bubby Makes Three for passing on the
Stylish Blogger Award onto me.....its always so flattering and ever so kind when one of these awards comes your way...and Nicole would most certainly be included in my list of 10, she is such a creative little bunny...Lord knows where she finds the time!

Ok so the conditions of this award stipulates that I must
  • Thank my bestower - Tick
  • Link back to them- Tick
  • Share 7 things about myself - Here goes
  • And forward the award on to 10 other worthy recipients - Listed below

7 THINGS ABOUT ME ( Warning..may not be remotely interesting)

1. I am not a huge fan of clothing tags...literally...almost every item I purchase gets the old snip snip ..off with the tag when I get home...I cannot stand to feel anything rubbing or scratching against my neck or back.



  2. I almost always remember every dream I have the next morning so vividly..many I wish I didnt as they are so horrible.



  3. I met my darling husband on RSVP..yep...of all places....RSVP worked for me!


4. I haven't been overseas since Sept 2001 and that depresses the crap out of me..next trip Portugal and Paris!



5. I Really wish that I could ice skate like a pro...( insert cough) Heck..I really wish that I could iceskate fullstop. I always loved watching Torvil and Dean skate together....they always made it look so easy..gliding along the ice so effortlessly.


   6. I am a very light sleeper and cannot sleep through noises like dripping taps, Television or husbands snoring...( Mr White snoring on the sofa as I type...forgot to include that little point in on his RSVP profile..didn't he!)



   7. I am always thinking up design concepts/ ideas in my head throughout the day, and now carry a little notebook around with me to write all these ideas down ..this helps me to sleep at night and wind down my overactive brain.




Told you ...not even vaguely interesting..but amusing Im sure...lol

Now..to pass this award onto 10 Stylish Bloggers....and in no particular order...
Sue - The Zhush 
Marina - Iced Vo Vo's
Federica - Sweet as a Candy
Paula - Two Ellie

These ladies Oooooz style....and share the most amazing posts that are filled with such colour and inspiration!
Of course if I could add more to this list it would be each and every one of you...you are all stylish bloggers in my eyes....hence the reason why I follow ; )

Anna x

23 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much Anna!! I feel very flattered and honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on you award, Anna! So sweet of you to pass it along.. thanks for making a Monday morning happier! I am such a light sleeper too... I hate it! Here is to a restful night's sleep and good dreams for both of us!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. GM Anna!!Wow, this is so sweet of you to include me in this line-up of fellow bloggers. Thank you soooo much. Also, thank you for following my blog and taking the time to read and comment, I love hearing from fellow bloggers!!Happy Monday to YOU! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, very thanks darling!
    I'm happy with your award, and I was very pleased to know you a little more.

    Elisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stand scratchy tags either also I am dying to travel o/s soon too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh Anna yes they where interesting facts to know about you darling:)...ice - skating i know i wish i could skate too and loved traveling too wish i went overseas too Portugal and Paris yes please xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Anna! I relate to light sleeping and overactive brain... Can't wait for an OS trip either. Save Sonia, Save!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, Anna - congrats, lovely girl. So well deserved. I completely relate to #1. I suffer from #2 as well. Unfortunately #4 applies to me as well. Sigh. And don't get me started on #6! J x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award! Fun getting to know you a bit better! Thanks for the lovely shout out...made my day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, a truly well deserved award! And excuse me but these are actually very interesting things to read about you, I love it.

    RSVP hey?? Maybe I should give it a go??

    Have a great day lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laughed at the tag disclosure. It reminded me of my brother when he was young wearing a winter jacket to a wedding on a very hot summer day. We later found out that he had torn his new shirt whilst ripping the tag out (couldn't stand the scratching) and didn't want mum to find out.
    Congrats on the award.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post, you are certainly very stylish & an inspiration to us bloggers, Congratulations.
    Im a light sleeper to & rarely get a good night sleep, kids & dogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much, Anna! Very flattered! And my husband snores too, it is awful! Argh! What are we going to do?? XX!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your comment... Anna, you and I are soul mates... i too danced step by step to Young Talent Time! I have yet to meet in my adult life someone who watched it too. You're my hero xxxxx :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congats on the award Anna ... you so deserve it!
    Thank you also for passing it on ... I will blog about it soon (I promise).

    Thanks for sharing a little bit more about YOU!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always lovely to find out more about you dear Anna :)
    Have a wonderful week x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your award and THANK YOU so much for passing this to me!! I have just discovered your blog and I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. love finding out a little more about blog friends...

    i too carry a list...i get you on this big time!!
    my hubster snores and i cannot deal with it !!

    scratchy tags ditto!
    trips abroad...yep that beautiful boy needs to go explore paris with his mama and daddy....

    melissa xxx

    i just shared with this award to.....lovely isn't it...x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely getting to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your list!
    I can not even feel the tags, isn't that funny.
    I hardly ever remember my dreams.
    I am going to follow oyur lead and carry around a little notebook! My mind is always racing with ideas for the blog and radio show. Maybe this will quiet my mind as well. I hope so.
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the award sweetie! I love the idea to carry around an idea journal, genius!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you and congrats to you! I remember every dream too, not always good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)