Jan 31, 2011

AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL FURNITURE FAIR


Tomorrow the Australian International Furniture Fair  & Decoration and Design Exhibition begins and I am super excited!!

Cant believe its been a year already since the last one.
I was on cloud nine when I attended this exhibition last year and was completely pumped filled with inspiration and enthusiasm when I left...which is just what I need a good dose of again...so fingers crossed the same thing happens this year.

I will be sure to report back with how the day went...and if I can sneak in a few snap shots without being caught I will ; )

For anyone who is interested click here to read my posts on this event from last year , the thumbnails below the post will take you to the next 3 posts also about the same event.

Anyone else attending this year?

7 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous, enjoy it for me too, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Anna - what a great way to kick off your design year - can't wait for the debrief :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ours is next month (March) and I can't wait to go.... will be a first, I usually go to NeoCon in Chicago which is more corporate. So I am very excited to go in March. Can't wait to hear about you time!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds absolutely wonderful. I hope it lives up to your expectations and you have a great time.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am attending super excited too
    Andrea
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wish I could go! Please do another re-cap post and tell us about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you could suss out one of those tiny spy camera/videos like they use in the movies! Looking forward to whatever pics you can show us :o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)