Dec 15, 2010

YOU ARE GIFTED....



A huge Thank you to Amanda from Homely One...who was so unbelievably kind as to pass such an awesome award onto me..Thank you so much Amanda for your kind words ..you have brought a huge smile to my face and warmth to my heart.
This award was originally created by the lovely Nicole at
Bubby makesThree...what a beautiful idea and way of letting our fellow blogging friends know how special they are here in the blogsphere..good skills Nicole !

And so.....to keep the gift of giving going...I would like to pass the " You are Gifted" award onto 5 wonderful bloggers.


Kerri is such an incredibly gifted person with a genuine and kind heart.
I always look forward to her posts on new DIY jobs she is trying her hand at..which she always ace's by the way.
Kerri is such an inspiration to me , and someone who I greatly respect and admire, and someone who I kind of feel like is my virtual mum here in the blogsphere :)

Kerry - A Tranquil Townhouse

A truly gifted lady who always approaches not only her little DIY job with humour, but who always tries to find the funny or up side of everything.
Kerry's creative skills are unbelievable and always makes you feel like you want have a crack at doing it yourself. She is a little gem here in the blogsphere.



This little lady is way too cool for school ! She is super chic with a great gift when it comes to sense of interior style and her blog fresh and funny. I love how Louise's personality and energy really come across in her posts. Louise is your go to girl, who always has the scoop on the latest...and who for some reason makes you want to go out and buy one of everything that she is selling in her successful online store Table Tonic. A real gem here in blogland.


 Ange - Chair Up 

This lady is the upholstery queen...not to mention her awesome skills at turning anything old into something new again, Ange is such a delight here in the blogsphere, I love her humour, her great DIY projects and she has great skills at finding such awesome little treasures.



Oh boy, where do I start? Another fellow blogger who completely ace's any project she turns her hand to, Jennifer has a wonderful eye for detail and is not afraid to give it a go when it comes creating her own version or rendition of something when it comes to decor pieces at a fraction of the price.
Driven and focused Jennifer gets the job done, I seriously don't know where this lovely lady finds the time and energy to run her successful business, household , and still grace us with her inspirational posts day after day. A truly gifted lady.



There are SO MANY more fellow bloggers that I could mention.. You are all truly gifted women here in blogland, just the gift of friendship within itself that we have given each other is enough to be truly thankful for.

Anna x

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! You so deserve it hun you are incredible!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Anna. Firstly, congratulations to YOU on getting this award. And secondly, thank you so much for passing it on to me...and putting me in such fabulous company. I am very chuffed and grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG congrats to you Anna on this award and THANKYOU for passing on this award to my humble blog. I am honoured to be in such esteemed company.
    I have been feeling a bit out of the blogging loop lately,(mainly due to my lack of activity), so really appreciate this award.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award Anna! It's nice to see so much love flowing around blogland :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS - hooray for blogland :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayee so happy to see fellow bloggers embracing this concept and are a v worthy recipient, possum! Congratulations...... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your award brightened your day. You've passed it on to some wonderful bloggers who I love too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Anna and so well deserved. I always notice your lovely and supportive blog comments as I pass by my favourite blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You so deserve this award lovely, and thanks so much for passing it on to me - I'm thrilled! Sorry it's taken me so long to say thank you - our phone lines have been flooded in these never-ending storms up here. Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine! K xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)