Nov 30, 2010

STUART MEMBERY HAS A BLOG




Hello My lovelies.....

Thought I would spread the word on some fantastic news that I came across whilst visiting the lovely Belinda from Kelly Green..which is that Stuart Membery now has his own blog up and running....this means....we all get to gush....and sigh.....over his amazing home collection.


If you aren't familiar with Stuart Membery ( where have you been? ) he is one of the worlds celebrated designers who's work spans Architecture, Interior,Fashion, Fine Art and product design.

So my lovelies it would be wonderful if you could pop on over to Stuart Membery Furniture and Home Collection and welcome him to the blogsphere!

Personally...I am so excited and proud ...as he is truly a gifted Australian talent!

Also be sure to visit his official website  Stuart Membery Architecture....it is a must!!
Warning..you may have to have someone on stand by just incase you need them to perform CPR....as it will be sure to send your heart stopping...in a good way ; )

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anna - I love his stuff, and didn't know of this fact until I heard it here. Many thanks! Sonia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have I been? Gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This brings back memories!!! Gorgeous stuff I agree...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)