Aug 10, 2010

RANDOM LOVELINESS

I fell inlove with this image the other day and thought I would share it...just how gorgeous is this space my lovelies...including the golden locks on that little poppet..adorable. I have found myself gravitating towards different shades of pink..which is very unlike me..but am loving it!  Well..best be off..we have an annual inspection from the real estate tomorrow and so I best get this ship looking spit spot so that we past the test! Have a wonderful Wednesday all !

image from: Elle Decor

5 comments:

  1. but it is never a BAD time for a little pink in your life!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes, I like. Not too much pink to be overdone - just right. Good luck with the real estate agent. Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the PERFECT room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever wanted anything as much as I want that upholstered table....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)