Aug 17, 2010

HOW TO - CREATE A FEATURE WALL

Creating a feature wall is a simple way to give a room a dramatic focal point.

There are loads of ways to create a feature wall

the most common is a collage of picture frames....



Or you could try wallpapering a bookshelf


Add some large Decals to jazz up a blank wall


For something different...paint stripes instead of one solid colour


Create a calendar with Chalk Paint


Add some French Doors for extra natural light

images from: House to Home

6 comments:

  1. Great ideas, Anna. I actually prefer these to just painting one wall a different colour. There's some really nice inspiration there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images! I love the wallpapers bookshelf and how each shelf uses the color yellow but in a different print.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely ideas - the shelves look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Anna, great ideas. I love the chalk board calendar, however I know the chalk dust everywhere would eventually annoy me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pics Anna, especially 1 & 2. Those pops of yellow on the bookcase are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great collection of inspirational images Anna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)