Jul 13, 2010

I WISH YOU BLUE SKIES......

The sun is shining and there is nothing but clear blue sky..so odd for a winters day here in OZ...and so....it has lifted my spirits immensely...after what was a very down evening the night before...and so as the song plays here on my blog my lovelies....this I wish for you all...

I wish you bluebirds in the spring

To give your heart a song to sing

And then a kiss, but more than this

I wish you love

And in July a lemonade

To cool you in some leafy glade

I wish you health

But more than wealth

I wish you love

My breaking heart and I agree

That you and I could never be

So with my best

My very best

I set you free

I wish you shelter from the storm

A cozy fire to keep you warm

But most of all when snowflakes fall

I wish you love

But most of all when snowflakes fall

I wish you love

I wish you love

I wish you love, love, love, love, love

I wish you love

6 comments:

  1. You're beautiful :) Thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a sweetie Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww this is wonderful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siempre me enamora la música de tu blog.
    Deliciosa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My favorite song.
    I am going to youtue to listen now.(smile)

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)