Mar 8, 2010

POLAROID COMPOSITES by Juan Felipe Rubio

The best photography isn't just visually astounding; it elicits the creation of a narrative in the audience's mind. Juan Felipe Rubio's polaroid composites are gorgeous little short stories exploring those quiet moments where a smile flickers across his face, and hers. The afternoon sun mingles lazily in the breeze and for the briefest of moments, there is nothing else.
In these photo collages, photographer Juan Felipe Rubio creates love stories. In and of itself, each polaroid is a momentary snap in time. When assembled together, however, they explain a beautiful love story.
 I just adore these poloroid composites.....GORGEOUS!!

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

images from: Juan Felipe Rubio website

22 comments:

  1. Oh that's so nice! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these a while ago ... these snippets put together are amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is totally going in the project file. i'll have to use my digital images, but i think that's doable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing Anna! I have never seen anything like them before, but I love them!! ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow, these are so beautiful and so different. I love them. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are AHmazing!

    Please visit my blog and let me know your thoughts on this post:
    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/2010/03/chipped-paint.html

    It relates to interior spaces :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful, so creative yet easy to connect with : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just great. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first composite is beautiful, it touches my heart. too sweet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are fantastic I love them! They look great. Thanks for sharing them Anna!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love these - so artistic!! Haven't seen anything like that x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh Anna these are wonderful - never seen anything like them before - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower. lovly blog!! and really like your header!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. favorite post of the day by FAR!! ahhh! Going to have to share this on my blog soon.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely amazing!
    adore anything Polaroids~
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very cool. Love the feet shots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these! So wonderfully composed exuding LOVE.

    Enjoyed the music too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are so cool! Thinking outside the box in photography...I especially love the one with the boxing gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Anna!. Thank you for posting my images on your blog and writing such nice words about my work. I feel honored to be here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)